Today, there is no stigma for miscarriages, abortions, female infertility treatments and male infertility treatments.
Infertility is becoming increasingly common all over the world, and it is best to get yourself checked to see whether you fall under any complications that could be leading to your inability to conceive, if you have been trying for sometime. The next step for you would be thinking about is a check-up with a specialist and get diagnosed. But here are some symptoms that you should know about that may be indicators of infertility among women.
Symptoms of infertility in women
- Irregular periods
- Heavy periods
- Absence of periods
- Painful sex
Hormonal fluctuations as a sign should be treated as a potential hint of fertility problems. The symptoms are –
- Skin issues such as acne
- Reduced sex drive
- Weight gain
- Increased facial hair growth
- Thinning or falling of hair
Infertility is a common issue that affects many couples, and in many cases is something that can be overcome with the right treatment, healthy lifestyle and medical procedures. However, detecting it early can increases the chances of a successful pregnancy after an IVF procedure. Therefore, keeping track of your body’s rhythms and changes, and watching out for the symptoms that could flag infertility could help greatly.
Often, people have a misconception about a miscarriage and an abortion. Miscarriage is spontaneous abortions which usually occurs during early pregnancy – like during the first 20 weeks of gestation, and ends on its own, to naturally protect the woman from abnormal pregnancy.
Abortion is an assisted procedure done for ending a pregnancy for medical or health reasons. Frequent miscarriages can cause or be a cause of infertility in women.
Below are the common causes for miscarriages and infertility in women –
Miscarriage can happen due to:
- Chromosome problems in the embryo
- Bad health condition of the mother over a period of time
- Severe and untreated Infections
- Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome (PCOS) severely affects conception and holds a pregnancy
- Age is crucial – the older you get the more the chances of infertility or miscarriage
- Obesity or excessive weight is a major health problem, however this is an issue which can be easily resolved
- Medical conditions like German measles, diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid issues, fibroids, or physical complications of the reproductive system
- Lifestyle factors like smoking and drinking, sedentary lifestyle, drug abuse, etc. are other disastrous causes of miscarriage and infertility
As infertility and miscarriages occur more frequently than before, it has brought about the establishment of hospital and clinics for female infertility treatments like IVF fertilization.
Miscarriages after fertility treatments
A miscarriage can occur after a fertility treatment. This can be a big emotional setback. It is a good option to keep in touch with the infertility treatment provider and prepare for the next step.
Juhi Infertility Centre has comprehensive treatments like:
- Infertility treatments – IVF, IUI,ICSI, TESA, freezing, donor treatments
- Gynaecological expertise for fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy
- Lab for investigations for male and female infertility, hormonal evaluation, PCOS, Uterine evaluation, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
Juhi Fertility in Hyderabad is a state of art centre with all facilities for male and female infertility treatments which includes laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, all under one roof.