INTRA-UTERINE INSEMINATION (IUI) AT JUHI FERTILITY CENTRE
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) procedure involves a laboratory procedure to separate fast-moving sperm from the more sluggish or non-moving sperm. The sperm process can be performed with the woman’s partner’s sperm or donor sperm (known as donor insemination).
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR IUI?
IUI is suitable for those who:
- Is using donated sperm in their treatment (donor insemination).
- Is unable to have vaginal intercourse, due to a physical disability or psychosexual problem.
- Is suffering from a condition that requires specific help to conceive.
TESTS TO CONFIRM WHETHER WOMAN IS FIT FOR IUI
Tests are performed on the woman to find out whether her fallopian tubes are open and healthy.
Where in the tests confirm that there is a tubal damage or that the woman cannot pregnant after having tried IUI, another Test called Tubal Patency Test, is recommended. This test will help to identify any problems or blockages in the woman’s tubes through any one of the following methods:
- Laparoscopy: A form of keyhole surgery.
- Hysterosalpingo-Contrast Sonography (HyCoSy): It uses vaginal ultrasound
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG): A form of X-ray
In the event of the woman having any kind of blockages, the woman will either be recommended IVF, or will have a surgery to remove the blockages.
HOW THE PROCESS OF IUI WORKS?
The process of IUI involves:
FERTILITY DRUGS INTAKE PROCESS:
Intake Fertility Drugs (Ovulation Drugs) as recommended by the Fertility Specialist at JFS.
MONITORING OF OVULATION CYCLE:
- Woman’s Ovulation cycle is monitored. Close monitoring of the woman’s health with Ultrasound and/or Blood Testing. Tests of the same will be to confirm whether the woman is capable of producing healthy eggs and if so, then the Fertility Specialist will determine the best time for injection of the sperm.
- Woman’s partner provides a sperm sample (or Donor Sperm will be obtained) that will be specially washed and prepared for the insemination.
- Fertility Specialist injects the prepared sperm into the woman’s uterus.
PREPERATION OF SPERM FOR IUI:
Woman’s partner provides a sperm sample (or Donor Sperm will be obtained) that will be specially washed and prepared for the insemination. The washing process helps to remove potentially toxic chemicals that could be present in the Sperm, something which the body could react negatively to and hinder pregnancy. The washing and preparation process also concentrates the sperm into a high volume which helps the healthiest, most mobile sperm to reach the egg. This in turn helps to increase IUI success rates.
READY FOR IUI PROCESS:
This involves a visit to the Fertility Specialist for a pre-IUI work-up to find out whether the woman is in good health. This is done through checking of hormone levels to see if they are normal and if the woman’s uterus can support a pregnancy.
INSERTION OF SPERM DURING IUI:
The Fertility Specialist injects the prepared Sperm into the woman’s Uterus (a quick and painless process that takes around 1-2 hours).
Following the sperm injection process, the woman lies down on the Exam Table for a Pelvic Examination. Later the Fertility Specialist inserts a very small, thin and flexible catheter into the woman’s Cervix. Then the washed Sperm is injected into the woman’s Uterus.
In some cases, Best IUI Fertility Treatment In Hyderabad, best IUI Clinic in Hyderabad, may perform two Insemination’s with the intrauterine insemination procedure, the same of which are done within a day of each other.
This will give the Fertility Specialist in Hyderabad at Juhi an idea as to whether iui fertility treatment was effective or not.
AFTER IUI PROCESS
After a week after Ovulation process, the woman will have her Progesterone levels checked by the Fertility Specialist at JFS. This process involves observation of the woman’s uterine lining with an ultrasound, to find out how thick it is. This will give the Fertility Specialist in Hyderabad at JFS an idea as to whether the IUI procedure was effective or not.
For More Information: – Please Send your Medical and logistical queries to firstname.lastname@example.org And Please Call@040 2339 3483 / 9393222207.