IN-VITRO FERTILISATION (IVF) AT JUHI FERTILITY CENTRE
An Assisted-Reproductive Technology (ART), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), is described as the process of fertilization that involves extraction of Eggs, retrieval of a sperm sample, and then manual-combining of an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
FOR WHOM IS IVF IDEAL
IVF can be used to treat infertility in patients suffering from the following issues:
- Woman with Blocked or Damaged Fallopian Tubes.
- Male Factor Infertility including decreased sperm count or sperm motility.
- Women with Ovulation disorders, Premature Ovarian failure & Uterine fibroids.
- Women who have had their fallopian tubes removed.
- Man or Woman with a genetic disorder.
- Unexplained infertility causes.
PROCESS OF IN-VITRO FERTILISATION
IVF process involves the following stages:
- Fertility Medications are prescribed to the woman to stimulate egg production. Before that, transvaginal ultrasound is used to examine the woman’s ovaries, and blood-test samples are taken to check hormone levels.
- Eggs are retrieved from the woman through a minor surgical procedure that uses ultrasound imaging to guide a hollow needle through the pelvic cavity to remove the eggs. Following this, Medication is provided to the woman reduce and remove potential discomfort.
- Male partner of the woman is asked to produce a sample of sperm, which is then combined with the woman’s eggs.
- The man’s sperm and the woman’s eggs are mixed (a process called as Insemination) together and later stored in the Laboratory dish, used to encourage fertilization. Where there is a lower probability of fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) may be used which in turn will help inject a single sperm directly into the egg in an attempt to achieve fertilization. Later the eggs are monitored to make sure that the whole of fertilization and cell division are taking place. Once this occurs, the fertilized eggs are considered as Embryos.
- Embryos are usually transferred into the woman’s uterus three to five days following egg retrieval and fertilization. When this is done with, a catheter or small tube is inserted into the uterus to transfer the embryos, a procedure that is painless for most women, although some woman may experience mild- cramping. In case the procedure is successful, implantation typically occurs around six to ten days following egg retrieval.
ADVANTAGES OF IVF PROCESS
Usually, a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby born are, termed as the biggest advantages of undertaking an IVF procedure!
However, this outcome is not going to be the same for everyone who goes through IVF and IVF is not the answer for everyone.
But on the positive side, its manifold advantages include:
- Helps bypass problems with a woman’s fallopian tubes. IVF made it possible for a woman who had tubal damage or blockages to still have children of their own.
- Facilitates confirmation of fertilization by ensuring that the egg and sperm interact in the normal way that eliminates obstructions to the creation of an embryo.
- Enables any embryos that are created, to be tested for some abnormalities before they are transferred into the woman’s Uterus (womb)
- Offers the highest success rates of any ART treatment. It’s true that it may not work for everyone but then the cycle can be repeated to ensure that the procedure is being performed under optimal conditions.
When compared to other procedures, IVF treatment continues to become more popular and commonplace, which means that the technology and success rates continue to improve as well.
In case you have had difficulty in trying to conceive, then please contact Juhi Fertility Services (JFS), advanced Fertility Centre , to learn more the benefits of ivf infertility treatment in hyderabad and how they can help you realize your dream at last.
For More Information on ivf treatment: – Please Send your Medical and logistical queries to email@example.com And Please Call@040 2339 3483 / 9393222207.