Home / Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
MICROSURGICAL TESTICULAR SPERM EXTRACTION AT JUHI FERTILITY CENTRE
A procedure that allows for the precise removal of tiny volumes of testicular tissue is areas of active sperm production using a microscope, Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (Micro-TESE) helps improve sperm yield compared to traditional biopsy techniques.
The sperm harvested from the patient is very difficult to cryo-preserve due to a combination of the limited numbers and quality. As such optimal pregnancy rates are achieved using the sperm fresh.
The USP of this procedure is that
• Seminiferous Tubules (Structures where sperm is produced and transported) containing sperm can often be identified under an operating microscope after opening the testis.
• It maximizes the yield of spermatozoa while minimizing the amount of testicular tissue required and vascular injury created, by making identification blood vessels easier.
FOR WHOM IT IS IDEAL
Microsurgical testicular sperm extraction (microTESE) is recommended in the following cases:
• If the man has Non-Obtrusive azoospermia (or abnormal sperm production), a very common cause of male infertility.
• If the man has an adequate level of testosterone in sperm test results*
• If the man has had testosterone levels corrected for at least four months and remains azoospermic
End result is that sperm is found approximately 70% of the time in the microTESE procedure.
PROCESS OF TESE AT JUHI FERTILITY CENTRE
Microsurgical sperm extraction offers surgeons additional dexterity in extracting limited areas of sperm.
TESE involves the Testis (Testicle).
• Testis is exposed with a small incision. This allows for the sperm to be assessed immediately.
• Careful dissection is performed using an operating microscope before any sperm are extracted (microscopic areas of mature sperm are present in the Testis).
• Following the extraction procedure, the sperm is processed and introduced to eggs via In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF). This procedure involves mixing of sperm with multiple eggs collected in a petri-dish. Later the fertilized eggs are placed in the woman’s uterus.
Currently, the fertility success rates after result of sperm extraction procedures at Juhi Fertility Centre (JFC), a leading fertility clinic in Hyderabad, with nearly 60% of the couples using a combination of assisted reproductive techniques, become pregnant.
BENEFITS OF TESE AT JUHI FERTILITY CENTRE
• Skillful team of surgeons and excellent andrology technologists with the ability to search for sperm.
• Skilled technicians at the Andrology Lab with the ability to analyze the seminiferous tubules for sperm and also extract and froze them for future reproductive treatment, such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
• Fully-functional operating theatre on-site and embryologists with years of TESE experience in an adjoining full-equipped IVF laboratory.
Lasting about an hour, the team at JFC performs microsurgical sperm extractions in a dedicated manner. The recovery time lasts just a few days and complications are rare.
For result-oriented Micro-Surgical Testicular Sperm Extraction in Hyderabad, there is no better choice than Juhi Fertility Centre, a leading Reproductive Fertility Centre in Hyderabad.
For More Information: – Please Send your Medical and logistical queries to firstname.lastname@example.org And Please Call@040 2339 3483 / 9393222207.