How do you able to know if you are infertile? The medical definition of infertility is the inability to conceive even after trying for a year.
Are you infertile ?
“So, when are you planning to have a baby ? ” This is the very common question asked by most newly married couples in India – sometimes even as soon as they have returned from the honeymoon. There is a lot of pressure on couples to have a baby, especially in traditional families, where the wife’s role is still seen to be one of perpetuating the family name by producing heirs.
Many couples still naively expect they will get pregnant the very first month they try and are concerned when a pregnancy does not occur. All of them go through a brief interlude of doubt and concern when you do not achieve pregnancy the very first month you try and you start wondering about our fertility.
You have a unique medical history. Therefore, it is essential to consult your doctor of ivf treatment hyderabad and ask personal risk factors, your experience with female infertility. By talking openly and regularly with your doctor, you can take an active role in your care.
Where to get help? And How to get help ?
Most of the couples prefer to consult their family physician who generally refer them to an obstetrician – gynecologist when infertility is a concern.
This first visit to IVF infertility treatment in Hyderabad should include both husband and wife. The doctor will usually outline the possible causes of infertility, and provide an evaluation plan.
The first step should be to achieve an exact diagnosis to try to find out why pregnancy isn’t occurring. Once a diagnosis has been determined, the couple and physician should talk again about a treatment plan. For difficult problems, referral to an infertility specialist may be suggested.
Some of the studies showed that it may actually be more cost – effective for couple to seek treatment by an infertility specialist right at the outset. This may be because an infertility specialist can design and implement a treatment plan more efficiently than a general gynecologist. Before going to consult a doctor here are few tips to keep in mind.
Here are some questions to ask the fertility doctor. Opt for infertility treatment in Hyderabad. You will probably have more, but these will help you understand the next steps from your visit and what the likely effects will be.
Take this list of questions with you to your appointment. It’s a good starting point for a discussion on infertility and ways to treat it.
- Are there any non medical approaches, such as relaxation or meditation techniques, that could improve my chances of getting pregnant?Could smoking, alcohol, or stress affect my fertility?
- Could my job or my partner’s job contribute to our problems?
- Is it important to get an infertility evaluation now, or should we wait a while longer?
- What are our treatment options, and how much do they cost?
- What specific tests would you recommend to diagnose our infertility, and what do they cost?
- How much of the cost of fertility treatments or testing does health insurance typically cover?
- What’s the success rate, measured by “live births,” for each type of treatment?
- How many of procedures like the one you recommend for me has this fertility clinic done, and what’s the success rate?
- Can you put us in touch with former patients who had similar treatments?
Having the answers will let you know what to expect and help you be prepared. You may have a lot of other questions, too. If you go to a best IVF clinics in Hyderabad you will have expert nurses and professionally trained patient specialists available to help you every step of the way.