FREEZING/VITRIFICATION & FERTILITY PRESERVATION
Egg Freezing Centre in Shaikpet
The future is here at Juhi Fertility which is an Egg freezing center in Shaikpet where we now have the ability to help you secure your dreams of having a baby in the future by preserving your eggs or embryos in a state-of-the-art process known as Vitrification.
Over the course of a woman’s life, the viability of her eggs peak around her 20s and slowly declines towards the age of 40 when most women have less than a 5% chance to conceive naturally.
Not long ago, we were able to achieve egg/embryo freezing through a method known as slow freezing at egg freezing center in Manikonda. Though it had its merits, it was soon replaced by Vitrification which is a more sophisticated piece of technology.
HOW IS IT DONE?
• The Eggs are first exposed to high concentrations of cryoprotectants which is a substance used to prevent damage to cells while freezing.
• They are then loaded into storage devices for rapid cooling.
• The combination of the cryoprotectants and the cooling results in a smooth glass-like substance instead of ice.
• We avoid the formation of ice crystals in this method as the crystals can damage the cell membranes.
Egg Freezing Clinic in Shaikpet
WHO’S THIS FOR?
- Wish to delay childbearing in order to pursue other endeavours such as educational, career or personal goals.
- Are diagnosed with cancer.
- Have premature ovarian failure or early menopause
- Are facing major reproductive surgery.
The ideal time to consider freezing your eggs would in the prime reproductive years - in your 20s or early 30s so take advantage of the quality and quantity of your eggs.
Recent studies have shown that no pregnancy complications were found after egg freezing for both the mother and the offspring and no long-term egg freezing side effects either.
No, egg freezing will not lower your ovarian reserve and will not decrease your chances of having a baby naturally in the future.
Based on research and experience, embryos can be frozen for 10 years or longer.
when patients return to use them, the process is reversed by warming up or thawing the embryos following which are transferred into the uterus immediately and the eggs can be injected with a single sperm 3 to 4 hours later.