MICROSURGICAL TESTICULAR SPERM EXTRACTION (TESE)
TESE Infertility Treatment in ShaikpetMicrosurgical testicular sperm extraction or Micro TSE is a surgical procedure to retrieve sperm from the seminiferous tubes of the male’s testes. This procedure of TESE Infertility treatment in Shaikpet is ideal for men with non-obstructive azoospermia, which is a kind of disorder causing abnormal sperm production or no detectable sperm in the ejaculation at all requiring TESE Treatment in Shaikpet.
WHO’S THIS FOR?
- Have the aforementioned non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Have an adequate level of testosterone in the blood after a hormone test.
- Remains azoospermic even if they have received treatment and testosterone levels have been normal for at least four months.
TESE Centre in Shaikpet
HOW’S IT DONE?
- Performed under general anaesthesia at TESE center in Shaikpet the doctor, usually done by a urologist, makes a small incision in the middle of the scrotum and a microscope is used to inspect the fine tubules within this area for sperm.
- If found, the sperm is then extracted using a fine thin needle and the area is sutured.
- The collected sperm will be processed in our lab and the usable sperm can be utilised for fertilisation right away or can be frozen and stored for future fertility treatment.
You may experience possible bleeding, pain or discomfort after the procedure. You will be provided a prescription for pain medication to alleviate the pain.
- Limit your activities for the first five days after the surgery.
- Refrain from exercising or strenuous activities for about two weeks.
- To obtain the best quality sperm.
- Get enough sperm to fertilise an egg from the female partner.
- To minimise damage to the reproductive organs.